INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SENTINEL CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT ASSISTANCE
Pursuant and consequent to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) Sentinel CH. S.p.A., with registered offices at Via Robert Koch 2, Milan, Tax Code and VAT no. 07118040158, as the Data Controller, hereby informs you about the purposes of and methods adopted for processing your personal data that are collected when you contact Sentinel Customer Care.
- Data subject to Processing
In order to manage your request for technical assistance by Sentinel Customer Care Website form or e-mail address, the following personal data is required (hereinafter, the “data”):
- Company name*
- E-mail address*
- Phone number
The data marked with an asterisk on the form are needed in order to provide the services requested. The other data are optional.
- Purposes of and legal basis for processing
Your personal data is processed, solely after you have given separate, specific consent, in order to:
- Manage your assistance requests;
- statistical analysis for surveillance purposes.
The personal data provided to Sentinel by completing the sections not marked with an asterisk is processed in order to improve the customer assistance, if consent for this has been given.
- Methods of processing
Your personal data is processed by its collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, use, deletion and erasure using IT and telematic equipment, employing logic strictly correlated with the purposes identified above and, in any case, in a manner that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data concerned.
The data collected is registered and stored, until you revoke your consent, on the secure servers of Salesforce, the software company with registered offices at 415 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States. This company processes data on behalf of Sentinel CH. S.p.A. as an authorised Data Processor.
Your data is also processed on the servers of Sentinel CH. S.p.A., which are located in Italy.
Sentinel CH S.p.A. uses appropriately authorised operators to maintain the service and, in the performance of their functions, they may have access to your data.
- Duration of processing and revocation of consent
The Data Controller will process your personal data until you revoke your consent.
The requested personal data are mandatory to access to customer assistance services and you are entitled, at any time, to revoke your authorization in the following manner:
- by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
If you revoke your consent for processing, your data will be deleted immediately from all servers and applications that stored and filed it and will not be retained any longer.
- Access to data
Your data may be made available, but solely for the purposes indicated in art. 2:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their roles as internal persons tasked with processing and/or system administrators;
– to the hosting company in its role as a Data Processor.
- Communication of data without need for express consent (pursuant to art. 6, letters b) and c) GDPR)
The Data Controller may communicate your data collected for the purposes indicated in art. 2 to the judicial authorities, as well as to those parties to which communication is mandatory by law for specified purposes. Those parties will process the data in their roles as independent data controllers.
- Dissemination of data
Your data will not be disseminated.
- Transfer of data
Your personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. It is understood that the Data Controller may transfer these servers outside of the EU should this become necessary. In that case, the Data Controller hereby confirms that the transfer of data outside of the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable law, following signature of the standard contract clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and the consequences for failing to provide data
The provision of your data for the purposes indicated in art. 2 is only in part necessary for access to customer assistance services. In particular, only the fields marked with an asterisk are necessary, as those information are essential in order to provide the requested service.
Failure to provide the data marked with an asterisk will make it impossible to provide the assistance service requested.
There are no consequences, on the other hand, in terms of provision of the requested services, for failure to send information not marked with an asterisk.
- Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you enjoy the rights specified in art. 15 GDPR and, specifically, the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in a machine-readable format;
- obtain indication of: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied if processing is carried out using electronic equipment; d) the identification details of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 3, para. 1, GDPR; e) the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be communicated or come to their attention as the designated representative in the territory of the State, as Data Processors or a Persons tasked with processing;
- obtain: a) the update, correction or, if desired, completion of the data; b) the erasure, transformation or blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including any data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b), and their content, have been drawn to the attention of those parties to which the data has been communicated or disseminated, except if compliance would be impossible or would require the use of resources clearly out of proportion to the right protected;
- revoke your consent at any time;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if relevant to the purpose for which it was collected.
- Where applicable, you also enjoy the rights specified in arts. 16-21 GDPR (Right of correction, right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right of objection), as well as the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Garante).
- Exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights, described in point 8 above, at any time by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Controller, Data Processors and Persons tasked with processing
The Data Controller is Sentinel CH. S.p.A., with registered offices at Via Robert Koch 2, Milan, VAT no. 07118040158.
The updated list of data processors and persons tasked with processing is kept at the registered offices of the Data Controller.