FOB Gold® is a system which comprises a unique “2 in 1” tube for sample collection and a new generation immunological latex reagent for the determination of fecal occult blood. The patented FOB Gold® tube offers a universal solution for screening use and comes in 2 versions.
FOB Gold® Tube Screen
Screw cap tube for direct analysis on all clinical chemistry analyzers and SENTiFOB®.
From fecal sample collection to direct analysis on all clinical chemistry analyzers and SENTiFOB®
- FOB Gold®
It comes with the collection stick immerged in a solution to guarantee sample stability after collection.
- Sample collection
Just unscrew the green cap with attached stick and collect the sample. Screw the cap back on to seal and store at the indicated temperature.
- To analyze
Simply unscrew the secondary closure with white cap. Place the tube directly on the sample tray of the automated analyzer.
- Single step analysis
Insert the SENTiFIT pierceTube into the sample tray.
- The device has two functions: collection of feces and analysis directly on all clinical chemistry systems
- Standardized feces sampling
- Hemoglobin in the extraction buffer is stable for 32 days at 2-8 °C or 14 days at RT
- The size of the collection device renders it universally compatible with all automated analyzers
- Barcode on tube label for patient identification purposes
- The feces collection tube is conform to UN3373 (biological substance transport)
- Straightforward and easy-to-use collection tube feces collection device
- No dietary restrictions nor drug interference
- Latex agglutination assay and turbidimetric reading
- High specificity to lower gastrointestinal bleeding
- Quantitative result: no individual interpretation necessary
- Prolonged on board stability of the reagent
- Extended calibration stability