STAT-NAT® EBV kit is a real-time PCR assay for the rapid detection and quantification of EBV (Epstein Barr Virus).
Its single tube test allows to perform an assay without intermediate manual steps, minimising the risks due to pipetting errors and contamination.
- Includes endogenous Internal Control and Calibrators
- Sample type: plasma, serum, swab, CSF and whole blood
- Specificity ≥95%
- Sensitivity (LoD): 10 copies/reaction
- Validated on CFX96™ (Bio-Rad) and QuantStudio™ 5 (ABI)
- CE IVD reagent
Configuration for manual extraction and amplification on CFX96™ (Bio-Rad) and QuantStudio™ 5 (ABI).
The kit contains:
- 6 x 8 freeze dried Master Mixes (48 tests)
- 3 x dried down Standard Curves
- 1 x Master Mix Reconstitution Buffer
- 1 x Standard Curve Reconstitution Buffer
- Detection and quantification of Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) specific DNA
- Compatible with several human sample types
- Room temperature stable
- Optimal performances: high sensitivity and specificity
The information you need to order our STAT-NAT® EBV.
|Lyophilized mix for quantitative detection of Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) in real-time PCR|
STAT-NAT® is freeze-dried and guarantees long term storage at room temperature.
STAT-NAT® contains all the reaction components.
The enzyme (Hot Start Polymerase) is already included.
STAT-NAT® is a ready-to-use product that minimizes analytical variables.
STAT-NAT® technology yields very good performances in all the most diffused molecular biology techniques.
STAT-NAT® can improve test sensitivity even with low concentrated DNA samples.
STAT-NAT® needs neither cumbersome packaging
nor temperature controlled shipment.
Discover our customized lyophilization service and find out how we can help in order to accelerate the launch of your products.