STAT-NAT® VRE kit is a real-time PCR assay for the rapid detection of VRE (Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus).
Its single tube test allows to perform an assay without intermediate manual steps, minimising the risks due to pipetting errors and contamination.
- Ready to use
- Includes Internal and Positive Controls
- Sample type: VRE positive culture
- Specificity ≥95%
- Sensitivity (LoD): 20 copies/vanA and 70 copies/vanB (CFX96™, Bio-Rad) and 15 copies/vanA and 60 copies/vanB (QuantStudio™ 5, ABI)
- Validated on CFX96™ (Bio-Rad) and QuantStudio™ 5 (ABI)
- CE IVD reagent
Configuration for manual extraction and amplification on CFX96™ (Bio-Rad) and QuantStudio™ 5 (ABI).
The kit contains:
- 3 x 8 freeze dried Master Mixes (24 tests)
- 3 x dried down Internal and Positive Controls
- 1 x Master Mix Reconstitution Buffer
- 1 x Control Reconstitution Buffer
- Identification and differetiation of both vanA and vanB genes
- Ready to use kit including Internal Control
- Results in less than 2 hours
- Optimal performances: high sensitivity and specificity
The information you need to order our STAT-NAT® VRE.
|Lyophilized mix for the detection of Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE) in real-time PCR|
STAT-NAT® is freeze-dried and guarantees long term storage at room temperature.
STAT-NAT® contains all the reaction components.
The enzyme (Hot Start Polymerase) is already included.
STAT-NAT® is a ready-to-use product that minimizes analytical variables.
STAT-NAT® technology yields very good performances in all the most diffused molecular biology techniques.
STAT-NAT® can improve test sensitivity even with low concentrated DNA samples.
STAT-NAT® needs neither cumbersome packaging
nor temperature controlled shipment.
Discover our customized lyophilization service and find out how we can help in order to accelerate the launch of your products.