STAT-NAT® HSV-1 kit is a real-time PCR assay for the rapid detection and quantification of HSV-1 (Herpes Simplex Virus type 1).
Its single tube test allows to perform an assay without intermediate manual steps, minimising the risks due to pipetting errors and contamination.
- Includes endogenous Internal Control and Calibrators
- Sample type: plasma, BAL, swab, CSF and whole blood
- Specificity ≥95%
- Sensitivity (LoD): 10 copies/reaction
- Validated on CFX96™ (Bio-Rad) and QuantStudio™ 5 (ABI)
- CE IVD reagent
Configuration for manual extraction and amplification on CFX96™ (Bio-Rad) and QuantStudio™ 5 (ABI).
The kit contains:
- 6 x 8 freeze dried Master Mixes (48 tests)
- 3 x dried down Standard Curves
- 1 x Master Mix Reconstitution Buffer
- 1 x Standard Curve Reconstitution Buffer
- Detection and quantification of HSV-1
- Compatible with several human sample types
- Room temperature stable
- Useful for monitoring the level of infection
The information you need to order our STAT-NAT® HSV-1.
|Lyophilized mix for quantitative detection of HSV-1 (Herpes Simplex Virus type 1) in real-time PCR|
STAT-NAT® is freeze-dried and guarantees long term storage at room temperature.
STAT-NAT® contains all the reaction components.
The enzyme (Hot Start Polymerase) is already included.
STAT-NAT® is a ready-to-use product that minimizes analytical variables.
STAT-NAT® technology yields very good performances in all the most diffused molecular biology techniques.
STAT-NAT® can improve test sensitivity even with low concentrated DNA samples.
STAT-NAT® needs neither cumbersome packaging
nor temperature controlled shipment.
Discover our customized lyophilization service and find out how we can help in order to accelerate the launch of your products.